PUBLIC SALE STARTSOCTOBER 15TH
PUBLIC SALE ENDSJANUARY 31ST
EIP 20 compatible
SEED ROUND SOLD OUT
ALLOCATED FOR PUBLIC OFFERING
ACCEPTING PAYMENTS IN:
Starts at JANUARY 1ST 2019
Aerum tokens are available for private placements of $25,000 and above on special negotiable conditions!Apply Here
*Intellectual Rights Acquisition by Aerum Technology Ltd. for all source codes of Aerum platform, maximum $5,000,000
AERUM's mission is to provide a complete and ready to use practical infrastructure for building and using dApps, while having fast and free transactions to end-users, high throughput, and on-demand scalability.
Aerum aims to provide a full-service platform to launch marketplaces, social networks, games, and prediction markets through its unique offering.
Free transactions for customers.
5 seconds transaction time.
From 500 to 100,000 tps.
Atomic swaps with Ethereum.
Web and mobile wallets.
API for Apps and e-commerce.
The Aerum Platform The Aerum Platform
2 sec blocks
21M gas per block
Decentralized Token Exchange
Multi-Token payment protocol
Open source under MIT license
Subscribe for updates!
We promise to send you only relevant updates
about Aerum and keep your email private.
Upcoming Aerum events
Aerum is doing the Asian Roadshow! Click to see if we come to your city and meet with us!Read more >
Aerum team presents at DisruptSF18
Big success at Techcrunch Disrupt San Francisco! Aerum has presented its solution and built many valuable connections and negotiated partnerships.Read more >
“Wish I’d Bought Bitcoin in ‘13”
Every time I meet new crypto people we go through the same little ritual. We ask, and are asked, about our interests in crypto...Read article
Crypto UX and Mass Adoption
The End User Doesn’t Need to Know Gas Ever Existed - Aerum.com is an infrastructure project that solves transaction fees by hiding them from the end user..Read article
Blockchain - Advanced Technology but Underdeveloped
In this highly competitive space, “Aerum”- an innovative Czech start-up is taking the lead by developing a high-performance open and decentralised application platform linked to...Read article
Robby Schwertner [CryptoRobby] on Linkedin
Happy boarding #Aerum Blockchain 3.0 - I will support the team around Alexander Randarevich building new generation #blockchain aerum.com...Read article
Chief Executive Officerabout alex
Chief Executive Officer
- Experience since 2000 in FinTech (payment processing, smart card/cryptography) as a developer, product manager, architect, strategist
- Experience since 2008 as a C-suite executive (CTO/ COO) in a publicly-traded American company
- Overseen and managed high-tech operations transacting millions of dollars every day 24x7 in a highly regulated financial services industry
- Achieved certifications by PCI council, VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, various banks
- Experience in working on projects in collaboration with SEB, Wirecard, Natixis and other major banks
- Experience as a head of successful private algorithmic trading company employing machine learning and AI tools to predict short-term market moves
- Following Bitcoin and blockchain sphere from 2012
- Certified Bitcoin Professional
- Motorcycle racing and sailing hobbyist
Chief Strategy Officerabout nik
Chief Strategy Officer
- Builder/Worker of a bright future.
- Experience Strategist & Designer with 25 years experience.
- Blockchain & Crypto speaker & evangelist.
- Founder NPX Strategy & Design.
- Founder Solution Cells.
- Startup mentor.
- Design Focus: Experience is the sum of emotions. Discovering why people want or resist something and then designing for those feelings is a key to success.
Chief Marketing Officerabout malte
Chief Marketing Officer
- Senior Sales Rep. and Marketing Manager turned Crypto Enthusiast.
- Worked for Manpower, Bertelsmann, Arvato, Canon, Novox and several other business entities in a global sales & marketing context.
- Managing the Marketing and PR for several companies on the Crowdholding network, as well as structuring inbound and outbound services.
- Following Bitcoin and Ethereum since 2014
Chief Blockchain Engineerabout paddy
Chief Blockchain Engineer
- Is a Full-stack Developer & Systems Administrator from Dublin, Ireland.
- Immeasurable passion for all aspects of Development, Security, Infrastructure and Blockchain.
- 3.5 years self-employed freelancer working for top Global Agencies, Startups and Corporations, before that much the same but employed by others.
- Keen Information Security Researcher
- Certified by: EC-Council in Ethical Hacking, Oracle MySQL Developer, Pentester Academy x86_64bit Linux Assembly Expert.
Chief Product Officerabout bran
Chief Product Officer
- During his professional career in the IT industry, Branislav had worked with teams all around the world and successfully designed, supervised and delivered large scale solutions for clients from various industries Specializes in designing the overall architecture of the system as well as designing and managing the whole development process from the initial planning until successful delivery
Chief Infrastructure Officerabout dave
Chief Infrastructure Officer
- Dave has over 15 years experience working in the IT industry. He has extensive experience in open source and network technologies as well as development of emerging technologies. He has worked with across a number of industries deploying secure and scalable infrastructures.
Chief Communications Officerabout ross
Eleftherios Jerry Floros
Strategic Advisorabout jerry
Eleftherios Jerry Floros
Entrepreneur, author and speaker with a 33 year diversified background in finance, engineering and maritime. CEO and founder of MoneyDrome Edge Ltd which is a multi-chain investment platform powered by artificial intelligence, machine learning, analytics, blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
Token Strategy Advisorabout malcolm
Token Strategy Advisor
Chairman and General Counsel of Gravitas International Malcolm Tan is an established Singaporean lawyer-entrepreneur with extensive experience in the construction, telecommunications, engineering, retail, IT and financial industries. Trained and still practising as a lawyer, Malcolm is also skilled in litigation, corporate law, and mergers and acquisitions. He previously held legal counsel positions in both global and regional capacities across the Asia-Pacific region, MENA, and North America. He published a book last year on “How to ICO/ITO – Legal and Regulatory Framework in Singapore” and has already, and is currently advising over 30 companies who have already, or are intending to ICO/ITO in Singapore and around the world, with clients from the UK, Malta, Russia, Ukraine, China, Korea, Japan, Singapore, etc.
Token Strategy Advisorabout robby
Token Strategy Advisor
1st degree connection SPEAKER at conferences/meetups/workshops - I LOVE doing that ICO Advisor: helping ICOs with marketing, pitches, story telling. Sometimes feels like I have to bring good energies to exhausted teams. definitely ICO nanny to push amazing projects - That´s my passion! DESIGNER of ICO token systems: token economics, distribution, quantity, velocity and impact of 'hodler' versus short term trader - lovin' it AUTHOR at www.wallstreet-online.de love writing ANALYST- with a team of 30 experts we analyse coins - love analysing of projects, reviewed research proposals for many years. ARBITER - for arbitration cases at jury.online - love that, it´s very innovative!
Strategic Advisorabout giovanni
Giovanni is notable blockchain industry figurehead, growth hacker and he is a co-Founder of Black Marketing Guru, a digital marketing and advertising startup based in Rimini, Italy. He is also an Icobench Top10 Expert and advisor in a lot of projects. A believer in the power of decentralization and the remarkable impact it can have on our lives. A writer, public speaker, investor, advisor and connector in the space. Giovanni brings two decades of traditional business experience coupled with the new decentralized frontier.
Media Strategy Advisorabout bernhard
Media Strategy Advisor
Bernhard started programing DOS based code at the age of 12. He had always a deep interest in technology, marketing, communications and sales. He took over several business development positions in his career up to top management level. He started gaining interest in Blockchain at the beginning of 2016 by being part of CoreLedger and Founder of CRYPTOMEDIA, a Blockchain and ICO Marketing Agency based in Liechtenstein. Bernhards main interest is in projects and ICOs with clear industry and blockchain relation rather than just crypto trading. He is Co-Organizer of several Meetups and Crypto/Blockchain Events, as well as Advisor to several projects.
Crowdfunding Strategy Advisorabout ethan
Crowdfunding Strategy Advisor
Ethan Clime was a former United States Peace Corps Volunteer in the Republic of Moldova working in community development for rural villages. Seeing a problem with developing countries struggle with job creation first hand, Ethan began to put his efforts on studying crowdsourcing where he helped create crowdfunding campaigns for his first entrepreneurial venture. This initiated the interest in decentralization, thus molding Crowdholding where he is the active CEO and Co-founder.
Legal Advisorabout maxim
June 2008 – till present - Legal Points LLC (http://legalpoints.ru/ ) - Senior Partner Head of the legal practice, advising on banking and financial law issues, corporate law and litigation Legal support and representation in courts of Russian, Baltic and Kazakh banks Implementation of the corporate and legal structure with total amount exceeding USD 200 mio
Fintech advisorabout fionn
18 years in the Fintech Payments industry. Worked with large industry players such as Wirecard. Business Development Focus. Ex-Director of NASDAQ listed company in payments processing. Experience with Payment Schemes and Issuing/Acquiring. A decade of experience in Software Localisation industry. Industry wide contacts network. Recent Certified Blockchain Expert.
Investor Relations Managerabout daria
Senior Designerabout daniel
- Have 6 years of experience in graphic and motion design.
- Masters degree in civil engineering.
- More than 7 years in videography.
- Full-stack developer experienced with all stages of the development cycle for dynamic web projects. From developing of the wireframes of the project, until deploy it and set up the server.
- I believe that IT-specialist must learn constantly and almost all the knowledge is possible to find in the internet. The biggest skill of my life is the ability to adapt to the environment and learn new skills very fast.
- A major inspiration for me is the belief that i can benefit the company and learn something new.
Creative Consultantabout anfisa
Blockchain Developerabout petro
Blockchain Developerabout volodymyr
Solidity Developerabout yuriy
Aerum Roadmap Aerum Roadmap
Nov 2017Project Inception
May 2018TestNet Launch
Aug 2018Beta Release
- Aerum Web Wallet
- Aerum Mobile Wallet
- Aerum Integration Toolkit
- Consensus Protocol
- Token Staking Protocol
Starts 17th September 2018Private Token Sale Round
Starts 15th October 2018Whitelisted Token Sale Round
Starts 1st January 2019Crowdsale Round
31st January 2019Token Sale Ends
- Exchanges Listing
- MainNet self-launch
- Web Wallet Release
- Mobile Wallet Release
- Integration Toolkit Release
- Cross-chain Swaps Release
Mar 2019Aerum Developer Meetup
Apr 2019Collateral Gateway Release
May 2019Aerum Hackaton
Jun 2019Token Payment Protocol Release
- Production v1.0 Release
- Aerum Conference
- Production v2.0 Release
- Production v3.0 Release
1. Blockchain 3.0 is a proposal I look forward to seeing in action. In what way would you say it would be better than Ethereum classic?
- - Aerum has up to 500 tps without vertical scaling, ETC has same throughput as Ethereum
- - Aerum has tx time of ~5 seconds, ETC ~20s
- - Aerum has tx finality in about ~10 sec, ETC ~60 blocks
- - Aerum is secured by dxPoS, uses staking mechanism, governance is secured by Ethereum mainnet hash power, ETC uses PoW and has low hash power (easy to manipulate and take over)
2. As ETC is able to transact with very cheap gas prices, and does not have a congestion problem. Possibly future scalability problems if it gains mainstream adoption. I love the idea of your gas-free solution, your model seems like it would work! There would be a lot more transactions, and spam maybe?
- Spam is possible but this is why we do not remove gas completely but instead distribute it through block rewards to stake holders who are airdropping it to their customers on need to have basis we believe it is a better solution than EOS with their RAM purchase and price manipulations.
3. Organizations are already attacking Ethereum mainnet with a lot of spam, even with the high gas costs.
- - Our governance mechanism will have ability to slash wrongdoers stake via a vote, and outsiders should never nave too much gas to generate a lot of spam
- - In essence our governance is based on similar ideas as Casper, and in essence we use Ethereum mainnet as our beacon chain :)
4. Cool ideas. Building Blockchain 3.0 Does it mean to build new network or hard-fork? I still confused about that. Ethereum main-net have some scalable problem when high load of transaction. It need higher cost than first time to release. Does Aerum have prepare to face the situation? Like btc that debate about segwit and bpip ? When the dev want to build new network I think should care about such issues.
Its a totally new network, not a hard fork, based on delegated cross-chain Proof of Stake, token distribution and purchasing will actually speed up adoption. Network is fully compatible with Ethereum, and is linked to it via atomic swaps and collateral bridge allowing users to transfer their tokens from and to Ethereum from day 1. We are not trying to replace Ethereum, rather to enhance it with a practical solution that can mitigate multiple performance and cost issues right away, not sometimes.
5. I hope this will be a nice solution to the problem. It sounds good, but not too much information available. I believe I know some other projects which has the same angle to speed up Ethereum with some kind of side chain. What makes your solution better than these?
Aerum has already a functional prototype, well tested network and a set of tools to get both developers and users up to speed. Right from the starts users and dApp operators can use and integrate with our functional wallet for both desktop and mobile platforms, supporting atomic swaps, decentralized atomic token transfer between Ethereum and Aerum in both directions, name-based addressing system and many more features already implemented. Aerum is based on a new kind of consensus mechanism connecting two blockchains: Aerum and Ethereum allowing to provide both superior security and outstanding decentralization through application of liquid democracy principles.
6. With a game like ETH Town just released I can really feel the need for a quick solution again. The gas cost are getting higher and i'm afraid it will scare of new users of the project. How much work would such a project have switch over to your chain for the gas-free environment? Is that a lot of work or just some adjustments?
It has virtually no costs. Contracts and dApps can be migrated without any code changes barring checking for the network id. In order to provide your users with free gas, you will need to get some Aerum tokens (XRM) and stake it to participate in coin distribution. Then our mechanisms will allow you to generate paper wallets containing coins on the fly and automatically deliver it to user's wallets.
7. A necessary and very relevant project. Can you explain in more detail what it means for end users free of charge? If I want to transfer tokens from one address to another, will this operation be free?
In order to provide protection from Spam and DDOS attacks, some sort of stake in the system is required. Aerum uses delegated cross chain Proof of Stake consensus mechanism to secure the network. It requires users to own XRM token on Ethereum network and stake it to participate in Aerum network native cryptocurrency distribution. This cryptocurrency is used to pay transaction fees. However it comes at no cost to token holders as tokens are not getting spent and distributions happen regularly. Owning 100 XRM staked tokens gives you a possibility to get enough cryptocurrency on Aerum to execute 1 transfer transaction per day every day.
Thank you for subscribing. We will keep you updated with the latest news from AERUM.